My two favorite seasons are Fall and Winter! Although here in the Bay Area we really don’t get any seasons, I just love the feeling of all things fall and winter. While my mind is jumping ahead to the holidays (but not my wallet), I wanted to make a snack that feels like fall. To me, maple screams fall! I’ve been obsessed with Wild Friends Maple Sunflower seed butter for awhile so I knew I had to add it to this bombs/balls! I used some specific brands for this particular recipe that I had on hand but feel free to sub and let me know how it goes!
These are perfect snacks for on the go, not too sweet and the maple really comes through in this recipe. I hope you all enjoy it!
1 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Oat Quinoa Cacao Granola
1 cup One Degree Organics Sprouted Oat Vanilla Chia Granola
¾ cup Wild Friends Maple Sunflower Seed Butter
1 tbsp maca powder
1 tsp cacao powder
1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp maple syrup
· Pulse both granola, maca, and cacao in a food processor until it’s all mixed together.
· (be careful not to overmix the granola otherwise it will become like a flour)
· Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and lightly pulse again to mix
· Last, add the sunflower seed butter, transfer to a bowl to mix.
· Scoop the dough into small round balls, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour.