I was in the middle of making a recipe that uses chocolate. I melted down the chocolate chunks and realized I had at least more than a cup of it left! I don’t know about you but I sure don’t waste chocolate. My first instinct was to eat it straight from the saucepan! But I went ahead and made these easy, simple and delicious mini sunbutter cups! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chunks-melted
1/3 cup coconut cream
1 tsp coconut oil-melted
1 cup Sunflower Seed Butter, I used this one
1 tsp vanilla extract- optional
Sea Salt for topping-optional but tastes AMAZING!
1. Melt the chocolate and add in the coconut cream- set aside
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients for the filling in a small bowl
3. Use a mini muffin tin, I used this one or can use mini cupcake liners.
4. Spread a thin layer of chocolate mix on the bottom of each liner or tin cup.
5. Place sunbutter mixture over the chocolate.
6. Top again with chocolate mix. I like to swirl mine and top with coarse sea salt!
7. Freeze overnight!