I used to love tacos. I mean, who doesn’t! They are delicious, easy to make, and fun to eat. I had a craving for shrimp and tacos so I thought Ok I’ll go ahead and make some fish tacos. I was really excited to find Siete Cassava and Chia tortillas. I’ve found the almond flour ones several times but since I have a high sensitivity to almonds, I had to stay away. Okay here it goes and as always enjoy!!
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 lime (use the juice)
- 1 tsp salt
- Avocado oil
- 1 pack Siete tortillas or your own grain free
- 1 whole avocado, mashed
1. After you clean and devein the shrimp, cut off the tail and put shrimp in a bowl.
2. Mix the spice ingredients in a small bowl until combined
3. Put a small amount of oil to drizzle over the shrimp and combine using a spoon
4. Combine spices and shrimp and juice the lime in the bowl and mix
5. Heat skillet on stove to medium high lightly greased and add shrimp when heated
6. Cook shrimp until it is opaque in color and flesh is pink (about 5-8mins)
7. While shrimp is cooking, heat tortillas on stove top for 1 minute (if using Siete)
8. Time to assemble the tacos1
9. Place smashed avocado on tortillas, top with kraut and add the shrimp! Enjoy!