1 pack Explore Cuisine organic green lentil lasange
1 jar Dave’s Gourmet sauce or sauce of choice
1 pack organic crimini mushrooms
1 cup organic fresh spinach
1 lb grass-fed ground lamb
1 tsp fresh garlic
1 tsp pink sea salt
1 tsp ginger powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp olive oil
1. Before heating up the oil, mix the spices and season the lamb.
2. Heat olive oil on stovetop pan
3. Add lamb and brown on all sides
4. While the lamb is browning, in a separate pan, cook the mushrooms until tender.
5. When the lamb and the mushrooms are done, place them aside to start building the lasagna.
6. In a 9x9 shallow dish pan, place 3 lasagna sheets down.
7. Now we build and this will be the same repetition until you are out of sheets and lasagna filling.
8. Add the lamb, mushrooms, sauce, and spinach and top with more lasagna sheets.
9. Repeat until done. Remember to place each new row of lasagna filling and sheets horizontally and vertically.
10. Cover with foil and cook at 400F for 35mins.
11. Wait til cool and enjoy!